- Wednesday April 8th, 2015
- Posted by: John Kearney
- Category: Sin categoría
The majority of hotels have a Facebook page, twitter account, and google+ page. That is great but it is always a real struggle to post interesting content apart from the obligatory sharing of offers and upcoming events right? Well here is 5 proven ways to get you posting exciting content that helps generate online bookings without breaking into sweat!
- Video Reviews -Ask your Reception or public relations team to suggest to your clients, who have mentioned that they had a fantastic stay at your hotel, whether your team can record a 30 second video review. You do not need any fancy video cameras, just a smartphone recording a client what they think about their experience at your hotel or resort. Great content within a minute!
- Upload & Share – Get these reviews into your youtube channel and share it across your social media channels. Prospective clients love to see other clients talking about their stay. We all know the power of Tripadvisor, creating your own video reviews is taking it to the next level.
- Share your written testimonials – Most hotels have some form of online or written questionnaires, well don´t just keep them for the weekly internal meetings, start posting them on your social media. you can also promote the great comments you receive on Tripadvisor or booking.com.
- Feature Videos – Got a great pool, wonderful lobby or a stunning suite? Well don´t just post photos, create your own 20-30 second videos describing how great they are and what your clients can find when you are there. Again no hi-tec equipment required, just invest in a tripod fit for a smartphone and you are ready. Just make sure you upload them to your Youtube channel and post across all your social media pages.
- Local Reviews – Your reception team recommend to your guests great places to go, best bars & restaurants, best beaches, etc all the time. Well why don´t your staff write a review about how great these places are and post online. All of you are local experts and can really provide your guests useful and informative information to explore your local area. If some of your staff like being in front of the camera, well get them to make a video about their experiences. Now you are motoring!
So, five great and easy ways to get engaging content for your social media pages that will provoke discussions and comments that drives more fans and more interactions. Do not use your social media just to post offers and photos of your hotel, engage in a whole new way, and have fun while you are doing it! Need help in guest marketing? Hotelient can help you get ahead online, for more information email us firstname.lastname@example.org